An index of information published from the ISU English Department that begin with 'E'.
- English 150 / 250 Course Descriptions
- English 150 and 250 are about reading and writing, about polishing the language skills you use to do these tasks effectively.
- English (BA in)
- Information about the three concentrations within the English major, in English Education, Literary Studies and Rhetorical Studies.
- English Club
- A club to encourage those interested in the study of English to meet outside of class, with social meetings, discussions about writing and teaching with faculty, trips and visits by professionals in English Class.
- English Education
- Majors will take courses to increase their knowledge of English grammar and the history of the language.
- A website, based in the English Department, that publishes works in the arts and humanities to 1.5 million readers per month.