An index of information published from the ISU English Department that begin with 'T'.
- Teacher Education
- (aka English Education) Majors will take courses to increase their knowledge of English grammar and the history of the language.
- Teaching English as a Second Language/Applied Linguistics
- M.A. and Ph.D. programs in teaching English as a second language and applied linguistics.
- Technical Communication (BS in)
- Addresses the natural relationship between practical communication and science/technology, since the dissemination of scientific and technical knowledge depends on well-trained communicators.
- Technical Communication Library
- The TC Library is the world's largest catalogue of online resources for people who produce, manage, archive, and distribute technical information.
- TESL/Applied Linguistics Research
- Technology-based studies in applied linguistics cut across the traditional areas of second language acquisition and teaching.
- TESOL Quarterly
- TESOL Quarterly, a professional, refereed journal, publishes articles on topics of significance to individuals concerned with the teaching of ESL/EFL and standard English as a second dialect.
- Test-out exams are offered for some required courses offered by the English Department, during spring and fall terms.