Faculty Resources

Administrative Forms and Information

Class Preparation and Resources

Travel Authorizations

Although travel authorizations are no longer required by the ISU Accounting Office, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences does require that the travel authorization form be completed and signed prior to the commencement of travel.

The completed travel authorization form should be retained in the department central office unless the traveler is the Department Chair, in which case the form should be submitted to the college. Faculty with joint appointments must notify the Department Chair in each department. The Responsibilities of Travelers and Supervisors statement can be found at the following web site: http://www.controller.iastate.edu/travelinformation/rotas.htm

University Resources