Administrative Forms and Information
- English Department Faculty Handbook
- New Faculty/TA Handbook
- Classroom and Office Environment Guidelines
- Working With Office Staff
Class Preparation and Resources
For questions and/or assistance, contact Linda Kramer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Itemized receipts are required with this form. If the receipt is for a hospitality event, please include a summary of the event, location, and names of participants. Reimbursements are not allowed for alcohol.
Travel reimbursements will be processed when you return from your trip, including airline tickets and conference registrations purchased in advance. Airline tickets and conference registrations can be paid for in advance with a p-card. See Linda Kramer for details.
Itemized receipts are required with this form. If the receipt is for a hospitality event, please include a summary of the event, date, location, and names of participants. Reimbursements are not allowed for alcohol.
- Graduate Faculty Database
- Principles of Community
- Faculty Handbook
- Discrimination and Harassment policy
- Student policies: FERPA, student accommodation policy, information on syllabi
- Conflict Of Interest and Commitment Disclosure
- EASE forms
- LAS College Policy on Collegiality and Citizenship, (select “Faculty and Staff”, then “Misc. Policies” and look for the policy on the list)
- Working with minors
- GoldSheet FAQ